Proverbs 23:7
"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee."
What you believe and are conscious of is what
you will attract. What you accept is what you will become. To make a mark in
the world and to fulfill your dreams you need to start thinking right; you need
to start believing that you can achieve greatness. One of the elements that you
have to deal with is fear. Fear kills our consciousness of our covenant rights
in Jesus. Fear is a killer of destinies and purposes. Fear is a limiting factor
when it is allowed to rule. Fear incapacitates and demobilizes.
You need to deal with fear by constantly
reading the word of God and declaring to yourself what the Word of God says
about you and what you are able to achieve. This way you will be renewing your
mind with God’s Word that makes for a right belief system which will empower
you to rise to the top.
“I refuse to fear. I reject fear and its limiting power. I am not under the yoke or spell of fear. I believe that I am God’s child and I believe that I am empowered to achieve greatness. This day, I declare that I am making steady progress and whatever I set my hands upon to do shall prosper. No matter the opposition, I am moving forward; I shall not quit until I have achieved my set goals for the grace of God is with me to help me, in Jesus Name!”
Favour Prayer with Ezekiel Benson
“I pull down every stronghold and every wall of limitation before you. I command doors of favour and blessings to be opened before you. By divine power, walk through those doors into God’s treasure house and possess all that you desire in Jesus Name!”
You may also love to read the following:
- Confessions That Works:
- Flourishing In Times Of Financial Famine
- How To Spend Favour Like Money
- 65 Ask And Ye Shall Receive Divine Favour
- Subject Of Meditation -- Divine Favour
- "LET US PRAY" - 101 Daily Prayers Of Agreement For Prosperity, Good Success, Divine Favour, Deliverance And Divine Protection
- Remedy4Life Capsules - VOLUME 1 - Daily Devotional
- Remedy4Life Capsules - VOLUME 2 - Daily Devotional
