Home | Book Gallery | Brochure Center | So you Desire Peace, Success, Divine Protection, Long Life, Perfect health and Wellness?click here


You can't afford not to visit the Info Products Gallery for life changing informational products for adults and kids; spiritual and personal development; business development rules, prosperity and success tips.
Click here to visit the Gallery NOW!

Search Remedy4Life Books Online

FINANCIAL INCREASE AND MULTIPLICATION CONFESSIONS THAT WORKS

Making daily Financial Increase and Multiplication Confessions is guaranteed to position you for favour, increase, wisdom for profit and prosperity. If you desire increase this is the confession for you. It really works...



Read the scriptures and confessions aloud before and after giving your seed unto the Lord. Worship and thank the Lord for all the blessings coming your way.


Ezekiel 36: 26-30

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations"
https://bookmia.com/confessions-that-works-words-that-releases-the-creative-power-of-god-in-your-mouth-to-work-for-you.html“In the Name of Jesus, according to the word of God in Ezekiel 36:26-30, Father I thank you for giving me a new heart and for putting your Holy Spirit within me, to dwell in me. Thank you Lord for filling me with the Holy Spirit and for making me to be completely full of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Father for taking away the heart of stone and giving me a heart of love, that is obedient to your word.
Thank you Father because your Holy Spirit that dwells and abides in me causes me to walk in your statutes and to keep and do your judgments. I don’t struggle to serve or obey you because the Holy Spirit in me enables me to serve and obey you. I am completely delivered from all forms of uncleanness. By your Spirits enablement, I do those things that are pleasing to you.
Thank you Father for making me dwell securely, fully protected, prosperous and blessed in your presence every day.
Thank you Father because you daily call for my grain (which represents my finances; my success; my prosperity and my material goods) and increase and multiply them exceedingly.
Thank you Lord because you will never allow any famine (financial, material, and spiritual famine) to come upon me and my family. I declare that the Lord daily increases and multiplies the fruit of my tress (by opening various sources of income and blessings unto me) and the increase of my field (by increasing and multiplying the amount of blessings - financial, material and spiritual blessings and favours that comes to me every day of my life). I will never again bear the reproach of famine. Thank you Father, in Jesus Name.”



https://bookmia.com/confessions-that-works-words-that-releases-the-creative-power-of-god-in-your-mouth-to-work-for-you.htmlFor more powerful prosperity confessions that works check out this book:

CONFESSIONS THAT WORKS -Words that releases the creative power of God in your mouth to work for you! 

Available in PDF formats at:
 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...