Home | Book Gallery | Brochure Center | So you Desire Peace, Success, Divine Protection, Long Life, Perfect health and Wellness?click here


You can't afford not to visit the Info Products Gallery for life changing informational products for adults and kids; spiritual and personal development; business development rules, prosperity and success tips.
Click here to visit the Gallery NOW!

Search Remedy4Life Books Online

POWER TO GET WEALTH CONFESSIONS THAT WORKS


There is a supernatural power that God has released upon and given to mankind to get wealth. How to activate that power is simple, and we have the instrument, the key with which to activate it. A man's success starts from his mind because what you think you can achieve is what you will achieve. No one ever started out accomplished. Great men started out with the little they had and a very strong mindset not to give in to failure. They gave voice to their mindset; their dreams and vision by word of mouth. The words they spoke about their vision and what they intend to achieve is the divine vehicle that brought forth all the necessary provisions to fulfill their vision and their mission. Understanding word power is very important.
Confessions plays a vital role in a man's success. The words you speak can either make or mar you. Our words are like the forerunner - they go into our future to create and bring forth conditions and circumstances that will aid us in our quest for success. 

The Power to get wealth confession is designed to help us achieve greatness.



 Read the scriptures and confessions aloud every day. Worship and thank the Lord for all the blessings coming your way. Success and financial multiplication are yours!




https://bookmia.com/confessions-that-works-words-that-releases-the-creative-power-of-god-in-your-mouth-to-work-for-you.html
Available at Bookmia
Deuteronomy 8:18
"But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth that he may establish his covenant which he swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day. "

Also read –


Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

“In the Name of Jesus, it is written in Deuteronomy 8:18;

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
In agreement with the Word of God in Deuteronomy 8:18 and Galatians 3:29, I declare that I am of Christ, and Abraham's seed, and an heir according to the promise; and on the basis of this, I declare that the Lord Has given me – empowered and anointed me with the fullness of the power of the Holy Spirit to get wealth.
  • I declare that divine power to get wealth is given to me that God might fulfill and establish His covenant which He swore unto my Father Abraham, as it is this day.
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth and that gives wealth is resident, living, active, powerful and working in me.
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results in me;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results in my life;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of prosperity in my business;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of abundance, multiplication of peace, joy, fortunes and prosperity in my home;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of perfect health, wellness, security, abundance, multiplication of peace, joy, fortunes and prosperity in my family;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of increase, multiplication and prosperity in my finances;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of good success and abundant favours and mercies for me in all my business transactions;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of abundant favours, mercies and steady progress with prosperity in all my relationships and contacts;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of good success and prosperity in all the works of my hands;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results of super prosperity in everything I do;
  • I declare that the power of God to make wealth upon my life is producing good and favourable results for me wherever I am and wherever I go to; making all things to work together for my good and in my favour at all times.
  • I declare that Good wealth, good success, good prosperity, unlimited favours, unlimited mercies, unlimited grace, increase in fortunes, increase in speed, increase in accuracy and supernatural wisdom are my portion: They are daily characteristics of my life - living and active in me; they shall be at work and made manifested fully in my life and in whatsoever I do.
  • I declare that the power to get wealth upon my life shall generate wealth steadily unto me in all things, under all circumstances and everywhere I go. I am blessed and greatly blessed to be a blessing unto others, in Jesus Name! Thank you Father, in Jesus Name.”



For More Life Changing Confessions that are empowered by the WORD of GOD to work in your favour and produce divinely empowered results of success and prosperity in your life, we highly recommend that you check out:

Available in PDF formats at:






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...