Home | Book Gallery | Brochure Center | So you Desire Peace, Success, Divine Protection, Long Life, Perfect health and Wellness?click here


You can't afford not to visit the Info Products Gallery for life changing informational products for adults and kids; spiritual and personal development; business development rules, prosperity and success tips.
Click here to visit the Gallery NOW!

Search Remedy4Life Books Online

MY MEDITATIONS AFTER FACING HEAVY CHALLENGES IN BUSINESS TODAY!

https://bookmia.com/

I faced heavy challenges in business today even after praying. I nearly lost the battle, but my prayer-life line gave me victory.

Some of the greatest battles of life are fought in the field of business.
The devil will contend with you in the field of business; his mission - TO FLOOR YOU!
Challenges may floor you; don't focus on the fall; but rather focus on rising up and put all your mind to it. Success comes to those who don't give up.

Some problems of life often make God seem afar. That's a lie from hell with the intent of breeding doubt in your heart. God is closer than you think.

The battle may seem hottest even after praying & fasting. Just hold on; persevere more; God will see you through.

Without trust; our faith rust. Trust is the lubricant of faith. It keeps faith and hope from wear and tear. TRUST GOD ALL THE WAY!

I tweeted my meditations today on twitter after overcoming my challenges at work. I was almost worn out, but these Word of God based meditations renewed my strength.

I RECOMMEND that you check out this book: CONFESSIONS THAT WORKS. It will help fame your mind for success daily. You can download it at BOOKMIA BOOKS ONLINE.

Prosper all the way.
Truly yours,
ezekiel BENSON
Bookmia Books
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...